About 5 months a go I fell off the diet train. WHY did I LAZY NOT ZONED IN ON MY GOAL WEAK????? ( I lost 23lbs) I could have reached my total goal of 47lbs by now!
This is a picture of me I DIS-LIKE BLA BLA < hey DEV looks HOT :o)Diet ………Diet……..Diet.
Well when you become a house while you are prego you are left to dill with self shame of how you let it get to this.
Some may feel this way some may not. This is how I feel and I am back on the train with a goal of 20lbs before Country Thunder!!!! About 2 months SO DO ABLE!!!!!!
1 comment:
I know the feeling. I have totally given up and I know I need to lose the last 20! I am having a hard time staying focused when I hope to be pregnant soon and will get all fat and huge again!
Good luck you can so do it!!!
P.S. I think you look beautiful!
Post a Comment