Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our brown eyed duo

Brynadee three
Got's her daddy wrapped around her finger. Mommy gives in to her sweet looks. We are glad that Brynadee is such a good girl! She has her moments, but all in all she is a GREAT kid. Brynadee now her ABC's and 123's she colors well and tuns of others she dose well. Yeepie 4 you Brynadee you are a wonderful gift. WE LOVE YOU Bristol 16months
Everyone is all for Bristol in this house. Bristol is so sweet and loving, but I think that he puts on a show when people are around. He is a Mommy's boy that is for SURE. Talking Mommy Daddy milk please thank you I love you welcome go this no....Bristol you too are a wonderful gift. WE LOVE YOU They even sing too.........

1 comment:

ms said...

Those kiddos are adorable, Des. Brynadee is a mini you, and sometimes I think Bristol is too, but in the picture there he has got his own little look to him. Either way, they are both so stinking cute.