Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dance the day away

Brynadee's to cute flip flops she got


The boys taking a brake from the dancing
Family Brynadee never really likes group pictures

the BUTTERCUP
Be for her big dance strike a pose

We have been so exited for this day to came, fun makeup fun hair so cute dress. Its was a BUTTERCUP fill me up buttercup was the toon Brynadee has been practicing for months so she was so ready I thought (STAGE FRIGHT). It was Brynadee's turn we could see them getting all the little girls on the stage in the dark boom the lights hit aw www they are so cute the song started, but Brynadee froze sitting there looking so CUTE looking at the crowed she did get up for like three sec. do a finger move then sat right back down they were all to cute. When I saw Brynadee after I asked her did you get stage fright she replied YES it was to cute.

3 comments:

Heather said...

She looks so cute! love the dress and hair. i love to see little kids do stuff like this, even if they get scared. go brynadee!

Gina Lee said...

Ok, I looove the bright yellow dress! She is such a doll. I can't wait for Anastyn to be in that stage. What a cute family you have!!

Marcie Ashton said...

What a doll!