Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

1ST SWIM OF THE SUMMER

Here we come SUMMER



Last week we took the kids for their 1st swim....for Bristol it was 1st swim ever her really liked it and looked so cute in his trunks. Brynadee was not to sure about the water falls and the bucket that filled with water then dumped on you, Bristol and I got dumbed on trying to get Brynadee out of the way so that she didn't freak out..so hope that she gets use to it because I think that we will have a lot more trip when we hit the 100's.

2 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Hey Desiree,

I was just thinking about you yesterday. We have the cutest little girl in our Primary that has your exact same smile. Every time I look at her it makes me happy because it reminds me of you. Hope you had a good Mother's Day.

Love,
Marcie

Bailey said...

i love that pool. we go all the time, im surprised i haven't seen you there!