I have been out of a camera for ever it seems!! Devin took my camera to work and brought it back not working. So we looked and spent hours at Best Buy playing with all the cameras to find the right camera for us after a month of that we found it!!!! So Devin looked all over for the best price and orded it!!!! so patently awaiting the arrival and came to find that they sent us the wrong lenses :( So being Devin has to open everything and play with it befor we sent it back here we are with a camera that we cant use tell the lenses get here...so ups man came to my house!!!!!!!! Then when that gets where I'm going to have to find out how to work the thing...
Baby news...we are still waiting for that too, but I am not complaining there I have been filling GREAT so far. We go to the doctor on the 24th of June to pick that date!!! I am still playing softball every Monday night our team is on FIRE!!!! I think little Dev is going to be a baseball player I have been hitting so well...I dont get to run anymore so Kira gets all her cardio in on Mondays and I got demoted to catcher and in slow pitch well if you played you know....Devin said that I forget that Im pergo out there. We have a big tournament on the 27th so hope that we get out lenese and get some good pictures. The weather has been great here and we have been outside playin and swimming. Brynadee LOVES the pool cant keep her out she is a water dog...she is talking and saying the funnyest thing she is a HOOT her words OMGosh and what is that? Some of the things that she dose are so funny Dev and I just have to laugh.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer. Cant wait to see you all over the 24.
And yes Kaden will be huge come september and october.
Post a Comment