FUNNY ANFTER THE FACE SOTRY…..

Close call…..Tuesday I decided that it was hot and that I would take Remi for a swim at the pond so I loaded up and we were off…before I got the truck into park Remi was off visiting the fisher men and running wild. I called for her, but on to the water she went…keeping an eye on her while I was getting Brynadee out of the truck…We got to the edge and saw that she was having a hard time…my 1st thought was she is having a heart tack and was going to die (Dev is going to kill me)….I could not really see so I got the camera out and zoomed in at her she was caught up on something…I was screaming her name trying to get her to brake free and so was Brynadee …Bryn just keep yelling REMI ….. After 10 min s for her kicking all the sudden she broke free and swam to shore and started running around like nothing had happened…It was time to go home and I don’t think that I am going to take her to the pone with out Dev again!!!! I was so happy to call Dev with a funny story then a sad one…
No comments:
Post a Comment