
Whats It going to be.........
Devin said BLUE!!!!! He said definitely a little boys heart beat.....told Brynadee that was her little brother and our doctor laughed at him......We will find out what we are having mid may!!! October is the big month....October 15th....., but this time around we will get to pick a date kinda odd but cool.
11 comments:
I'm going to go with Dev & say blue:) Two little Dez's can't be a good thing:) Ha ha!
oh my heck congrats. that is so exciting. i say blue cause it sounds like devin wants a boy so bad. tell devin i said hi and congrats again i cant wait to know for sure what you are having.
CONGRATS! how exciting. i cant wait to actually know what you guys are having. i say hmmm BLUE! tell devin i said congrats. good luck with the pregnancy
CONGRATS! that is such exciting news. i am so excited to know what you guys are having. i say hmmm BOY! it sounds like devin wants a boy really bad, i hope he gets what he wants. tell devin i said congrats and cant wait to see what you are having. good luck with the pregnancy.
That is so funny, Im due in October too and we'll pick the day as well, aren't c-sections so fun! :) Well Im excited for you, hope you're feeling better then me.
sorry i dont know why it put it on there 3 times i had difficulty trying to make it show what i wrote. ooops
Whoohoo! I'm glad I checked your blog today. Congratulations! Blue or Pink...Whatever, she/he will be beautiful. (and talented).
Congrats Des! I am going to guess PINK because that was what popped into my head very first. :) BUT, I hope Devin gets his wishes for a boy. How are you feeling?
How exciting! Congrats to you guys. I am due just one month before you. That would be fun if we both had boys then they can be friends! Cant wait to find out what you are having! I wish we were!
Hey, so I am way late on this, but been meaning to say for a long time.. Congratulations! I am so happy you guys are getting ready for a new baby. I am not even going to venture a guess, but I am sure the little guy/girl will be so cute!
Of course it will be a boy! I am so excited for you all. Congrats!
Post a Comment