Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

All about Devin

Brynadee and Daddy making her first build a bear.....
This one is Dev's classmates
















Devin is a great man, friend, dad and husband also he is great at his job. The other day he came home with a CD full of pictures of him at work and its amazing at what linemen do. Devin is a lineman apprentice for SRP he is 2 years into a 4 year journey of that is takes to become a lineman. And we are hoping for a fast 2 more years well fast and safe! He is doing so well in all of his classed he always gets the high score on his tests and would be telling me not to brag but I am so dang proud of him!!!!!

4 comments:

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

Devin, I am so dang proud of you too! You must be that cute, handsome dude up on the telephone post. Oh by the way, desiree' and devin congrats on your new bun in the oven!

Dalynn said...

:) thats my bro.... haha! He looks goooood up there! :) I miss you guys!

Romero's said...

She is getting so big and more and more beautiful! I guess you and dev are too..lol

Larry and Megan said...

Shut Up?! I had no idea that you were even pregnant! How fun, Congratulations! I have been a little behind and not blogging so much lately. Seriously, I am so happy for you.

I didn't know Devin was a lineman, way to go on all the tests! Good luck with everything!