Kalani DevinBrynadee

Its Cold and no gloves

Brynadee opening presents......she was done after she got this one....and there were still more...........

Dev and Bryn at the Temple lights
All day making tamalesWe had a great holidays season, getting ready for Christmas cooking, spending, rapping and remembering the true meaning of Christmas keep us on the go.
We spent Christmas here at our home for the 1st time was odd at 1st not to be in St. Johns, but we had a good time. Kira had us all over for dinner and it was yummy as always, kids got to play and so did the grown-ups.
The day after Christmas we made the trip up the hill to St.Johns and what a great trip in the snow. I was so happy that we got some snow!!!!! Brynadee was not to sure about the snow and when her hands got cold it was over no more of that…..all in all St.Johns was nice.
We spent Christmas here at our home for the 1st time was odd at 1st not to be in St. Johns, but we had a good time. Kira had us all over for dinner and it was yummy as always, kids got to play and so did the grown-ups.
The day after Christmas we made the trip up the hill to St.Johns and what a great trip in the snow. I was so happy that we got some snow!!!!! Brynadee was not to sure about the snow and when her hands got cold it was over no more of that…..all in all St.Johns was nice.
3 comments:
looks like you made tamales, too! ours were great! i'm sure yours were even better! :o)
sj was just 'nice'? LOL
Where are my tamales??? Me and jodan want some. We miss you all and hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New years.
My mom told me they got snow, and I was very excited, and I didn't get to go home at all - so I know how you feel. :) I really want to learn how to make tamales. Ricky's grandparents used to live by us and they would have me over when they would make them and I loved it.
Post a Comment