Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Meeting Santa


We took Brynadee to meet Santa and she was not to sure of him at all. She didn't cry was just looking at him like who are you???????? she was a good sport for standing in line and not going nuts like the other kids...

7 comments:

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

Boy, Brynadee looks really excited in your family picture. she is such a doll though. I bet gram and gramp are mighty proud of her. I love your earring Devin.

You guys get your tree up in St. Johns?

Diana

Jon and Rach said...

look how big she is getting! She is so cute!

*** said...

What is wrong with these pictures?...oh thats right your kid is not screaming. Geez she's brave! Your santa looks a little more real too, I was a little freaked out by ours myself so I dont blame Ty. :) Hope you guys have a great Christmas

Romero's said...

She looks so cute..Axton loved santa it was crazy.

Tansey Hall said...

Wow Bryn did good with Santa, Cade freaked out! She is so darling, I love how she has the Christams decorations around her neck like she is modeling them.

Kacy said...

Hey I haven't seen you guys in forever! I didn't even know you had a baby. She's cute. I'm glad you found our blog.

Missy said...

so cute! most of our kids have not liked santa at all! so our pictures are of them screaming!