There are no pictures with Brynadee and the carving night because she was scared of the inside of the pumpkins....she liked them befor we pulled off the top then she saw what was inside and ran!!!!!!
Hey Devin, Your little girl is so cute! You and Desiree' did great. Danilee sent her baby's pics today and you have a cute nephew too. I even saw your folks on her page. Haven't seen them for awhile. Hope you guys are doing great!
Diana Rader (Don't mind my profile pic. My sister dressed me up for halloween.lol)
6 comments:
So cute! I like your pumpkins too:)
oh my gosh! That little tulip outfit is soooo cute. What a cutie pa-tootie.
Brynadee looks so cute in her outfit! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.
I think she looks so darling in that costume! How did you do her picture like that?
that's a darling idea for a costume! glad you came across our blog! send me an e-mail so i can add you to our private list. krysmas71@hotmail.com
Hey Devin,
Your little girl is so cute! You and Desiree' did great. Danilee sent her baby's pics today and you have a cute nephew too. I even saw your folks on her page. Haven't seen them for awhile. Hope you guys are doing great!
Diana Rader
(Don't mind my profile pic. My sister dressed me up for halloween.lol)
Post a Comment