Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cute pictures!!!

Brynadee have-in FUN!!!!!!





Everyday is a great day with Brynadee!! She is so fun even when she is into everything. Brynadee is up-right now..... Devin use to be so sad and say that Brynadee didn't like him, but now all that you hear is (Dadda). When Devin gets home from work she hears the door unlock she gets a BIG smile and B-lines for the door. I love to see Dev's face when she is heading for him!!!








BIG SMILES: Sad day for mommy, I don't like when I have to take Brynadee to the Doctor (shots)!!!
And this time they did them in the
arms. What a good sport!!!!!







6 comments:

Danilee and Kaden said...

Bryn is so darn cute. Cant wait to see you guys. Hope everything is going good. Love you all

THE JOHNSONS said...

JJ and I can't get over how cute she is! She is so adorable. The boys can't wait to play with her.

janalee said...

hi des- I am glad that you found my blog! Your baby is so cute.. I cant believe how much she looks like you!!! It is crazy that we already have kids - it seems like we should still be palyin bball in highschool- time flys!!!

Romero's said...

so cute!

Julie said...

Dez she is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe she is already one! OH and a late Happy Birthday!

Tansey Hall said...

Sorry, I haven't checked comments lately. I love all the new pictures of Bryn, this age is so much fun. Great cake! Did you make it yourself? Is Bryn walking yet?

I actually have three holiday boutiques going on that weekend. Two in the valley and one in Lakeside. It's going to be crazy! Are you going as a vendor or going to shop?