Kira and I play on a softball team together it is "SO MUCH FUN" !!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday night we played a double header for 1st place we have not lost a game so all the teams were really out to get us, but they did'nt and we took 1st place.
Hey Desiree It's so good to hear from you! It looks like you are doing well. What a cute little girl you have. I'm so happy for you. (I feel like a proud mom) Take care, and keep in touch. Love ya.
5 comments:
Congratulations! Did you pitch?
Hi! How are you guys? I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog. It's nice to "see" ya...and it's great you're playing softball!
Hey Desiree
It's so good to hear from you! It looks like you are doing well. What a cute little girl you have. I'm so happy for you. (I feel like a proud mom) Take care, and keep in touch. Love ya.
Congratulations! It's good to see that you are still playing. I love all the little outfits you have for Brynn. She is a little fashionista.
Congrats! It's always great to win. Too bad we never came to watch you guys play...next time.
Post a Comment