Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Here come the Birthdays!!









The perfect cake





I Start off the train......September 6 was my 25th, Brynadee will be 1 Septermber 17th, Kalani will be 8 September 23rd ( Kira's lil Girl)..



This is Brynadee and Jax
Jax is Kira's baby

I had a GREAT birthday....we went to Kalani's 1st softball game. She did so well, she got two hits and two ground balls hit to her!!!
Kalani should be Dash she can RUN!!!! Her team WON 6-2
Yummy....after the game the family took me to the Keg, if you have never been there its so good!!!
Devin BBQ-ed at our house for the family and made a cake that was so perfect and yummy. Brynadee loved it when I had to blow out the candales she thought that it was so funny!!!! It was a great Birthday!!!









5 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! Love the pictures!

Nicole said...

Glad you had a fun day:) I wondered if you had any big plans:) I agree, we need to get together for birthdays. I'll figure out a plan & get back to you:)

Tyler and Naomi said...

Happy late birthday!!!

Larry and Megan said...

I thought it was your birthday on the 6th, but wasn't totally sure. I was thinking of you though, so hopefully that counts=) Happy late Birthday! I'm glad it was a good one.

taytum said...

I can't believe your baby is going to be one! Holy cow. She really is so dang cute. I love love love her big brown eyes. She is sweet. I'm glad you have a blog, because I swear I have never actually seen her until now!