
HI....what the waite's have been up to this month....We went to SJ for the 24th, it was so nice to go back to the country Deinv and I love to go back and hang out with out a care in the world for whats for dinner LOL Dev's mom takes care of us with all her good cooking and cant forget Dana's BBQ_IN thanks guys. This year we got up to SJ early and played in the volleyball tournament it was so much fun, Dev and I really surprised our selves on how well we did being that we have not played in so long. The waite family took 2nd. Brynadee went to her 1st rodeo and rode a horse, when she loved it Daddy said O thats it we have to buy a horse...LOL All around it was a great trip!!
Devin took his summer vacation and went fishing in the deep blue sea with his dad, brothers,brother-in-law and brother-in-laws dad. They had a great time and the caught a lot of fish our freezer is full of fish!!! They came home and told us all their fishing stories and they were all true NO Big fish tales all true..LOL Us girls were happy they had a good time and happy for them to come home safe and smelly.




3 comments:
Dez, how are you? Sad i missed you at the 24th, your girl is so adorable. I love her hair. You'll have to tell Devin I said hello. It was fun to read what you guys have been up to on your blog. I'll be checking back in. ;)
Yes; This year has definatly gone by quickly. Brynadee is such a doll. Looks like a fun fishing trip.
I hope you don't mind that I added you to my list.
Des those fish are huge. Do you guys even eat fish. I like the picure with all three boys. Looks like they had a fun time.
Post a Comment