Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008






Brynadee and I played and Did art work. We are so proud of our paintings everyone thinks that we bought them and we spent 5 bucks on the letters...LOL

11 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the pictures! Its been so long since I have seen you! I think the last time I saw you was at your baby shower! It looks like you guys are doing well and your littel girl is beautiful!

Tyler and Naomi said...

She is so cute!!! What a cute family you have. I can't wait to have a baby. Maybe one of these days. lol! Tyler wants to wait another year, not me!

Julie said...

Glad I finally get to check your blog and see how you guys are. Brynadee is soo big! They grow way to fast, I can't believe it!

*** said...

Hi Desiree Im glad you found my blog, its great to see you guys. Hope everything is going good, Im so behind on pictures and posts but I dont have the internet yet so Im at work just commenting on everyones. I'll add you to my list of friends. cya

Dee Waite's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

I'm leaving a comment to see if it works:) Oh and to say how cute Brynadee is:)

Danilee and Kaden said...

The paintings are cute. And yes i think bryn needs a horse you can put it in the backyard with Remi. I cant believe how big she is getting. And i cant believe she will be one in less than a month.
Everything is going well here. This year has gone by so fast. Its so crazy. Well hope things are going well love you all.

Larry and Megan said...

Brynadee is so adorable! I love the art work too! Thanks for the comments on my blog. It was good to see you at the 24th too. You have such a cute family! Take care:)

Tansey Hall said...

Cade is ALMOST walking, he takes a few steps, gets scared and sits down. How about Brynadee, is she walking yet?

Danilee and Kaden said...

hey

Missy said...

Howdy! Did you leave me a comment the other day? It was from 'Dee Waite' and I couldn't click back to the blog it came from. Now I found your blog and it's titled 'Dee Waites'! Hey, she is such a doll!!