
Hi..what's that..please..thank you..stinkyThese are the words that our little Bristol has learned. These past months have been happy-sad, Bristol you are growing too FAST! You also wave, blow kisses, gives knuckles and smile. Your smile will turn a bad day around like that!!! You are such a good looking boy, and I will have to shoo all the girls a way. You and your sister just love each other you play so well together and yes you do fight most of the time you hold your own. I love to see how much Brynadee loves you. You eat well and we think that you are going to be a big boy. Everyone tell you that you are going to play foot ball, but sister tells them NO he will get hurt. Daddy tells sister that you will do the hurting. I just don’t know what my feelings are on this one golf? We will see……
You are so amazing and we love you so much xoxo Daddy Mommy & Bryn
No comments:
Post a Comment