ONE STEP AT A TIME
Well I fell off the train Diet train that is for about six weeks. Now it's time to start again!!! I left off at 150 and know I am 148 this all started with a whopping 172 YES I get REALLY big while baby cooking. So I lost 24 lbs last time and maintained it so now my GOAL is 20 lbs and then I will be HAPPY. I will share what I have been doing HCG yes I fell on that wagon it worked for me and so I am going to stick with it. While I was off the HCG I ate normal and did not gain any lbs back so this was the Diet for me. The First two days are the Hardest, but after that you just except what you can and can't have it gets easy. I will have a 27 day period this time so her I go!!!!!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Luck! the 500 calorie thing would KILL me!!
Post a Comment