Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

ONE more YEAR

This is what Dev dose to escape the HEAT
Four years seemed so long. We have reached the one year mark WOW time dose fly (pro not so much for Dev in the hot summer HEAT), but it really has for us. I remember the day Devin came home with the good news(that he had gotten the SRP lineman apprenticeship) there were 60 applications 24 went to orientation and they took 12 we were so exited. Not many people know what a lineman is I never did, its a not talked about job to the wife what they really do and how. I always tell Devin that it would be cool to go to work with him to see what they do, he tells me that I am better off not knowing, so its have a safe day be safe we love you! Devin loves the work that he dose and respects it so I really don't worry to much. After the summer heat ends this year will probably fly for DEVIN so keep that H2O coming and that 50 sun block on October will come.

No comments: