Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

A BIG

Here is a Picture that you see my fat face this is so not me, but Brynadee looks dang CUTE
CHALLENGE to me well this is almost the biggest challenge that I have ever put my self throw well dose not say much for my challenges in live , but I just take things as they come and find ways of doing what I need to do I really don't see life as a challenge just an wonderful experience. I am trying to lose 55 lbs of my self and wow what a road its been of ups and downs, I am on the up hill though I am in full ZONE and its about time I have lost a total of 22 lbs and have 22lbs to go tell JUNE and for the first time I think that I am going to DO IT!!!

3 comments:

Gina Lee said...

I didn't realize that you had a blog, I just might have to stalk it now! :) haha! Your kids are so cute!! And way to go on the weight loss goal! I wish I had an ounce of your motivation to get in shape. It's inspiring!

Nicole said...

You always look great! I know you can do it though:)

ms said...

Des, you look great - your baby is still little, and you've already lost 22 pounds! Way to go! I don't know how people have kids and then go back to looking like their normal selves. It's been over a year for me, and I've exercised and eaten fairly well, and still have like 5 or 10 to go. I hear ya.