And Bristol not food so not going to wake up
Hi Santa? Brynadee was so exited to go see Santa (I think she really is getting to knows who Santa is!) I told her that we had to get dress so we could go see Santa (K) Brynadee said (K) this phrase is used A LOT There was no running after her to get her dressed this time she was all for getting ready to see Santa. We got there and yes a line on Tuesday night, not to bad though. Brynadee loves CHOOOCHOOO trains they have a really cool one at Bass Pro Shop so Daddy took her to play while I was in line…It was our turn and before the kid before us could get off Santa’s lap Brynadee was running for him she was not scared at all I think that Santa may have been!
No comments:
Post a Comment