Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

fun on the field


Two, hot and big mouths, but we concerted it all!!! This passed Monday we had our play off games for softball and it was a interesting one…….First of all it was a hot day and we had to make it throw two games our first game did not start off so well we were home team and we came off the field 7 to nothing…wow, but that did not get us down we bit back little by little and ended with a win 19 to 8….but throw out the game we had to hear a nagging lady on the other team complain about everything under the sun and another one that was mad because we tagged her out at home and she said that she could not slide because I was pregnant to send the pregnant women home….I was hot at this point so I had to comment back (knowing that she might slide I went out of the base line and up from the plate so I could tag her before she started to slide I may have tagged hard, but this is softball she is the one that needs to go home and stop cryin…and the ump was so on my side she told her that she had not intention of sliding!!!! A great throw from Kira!!!
Game two….we have not lost a game all season so all the teams were out to get us from the start….but this one was a pain they were complaining about everything and acting like hotdogs you would think that its just coed softball this game was like the world series. We had a girl pitcher and they were talking crap to her and waiting for the walk….then they were saying that we were not batting in order so that was a big fight they had to call out all the management to settle the matter and after that they still ran their mouths so at this point I wonted to win badly. Its funny that the intensity is still in you man when I play any sport still I have to win I hate so lose I guess I will never grow up in that way I am just very competitive!! In the end with a on the wall homerun catch it was great and a diving last out catch we won the championship woohoo go team!!!!

2 comments:

ms said...

Way to win, prego lady! Don't you love how worked up people get over such petty stuff? Is Elyse on your team? I thought that looked like her in the photo... are you coming up for the 24th? I hope I get to see you and your family. Tell Devin hello.

Jessie Lewis said...

Are you playing again this upcoming season? I'm gonna be on the team! I'm a little nervous because it's been a while since I've played, but I'm so excited!