Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

This week...

Kalani after her dancing


Our big girl



On her way to 6 foot we will see…..Last week we took Brynadee to the doctor and our little BIG girl is OFF the charts with her weight and height she is bigger then most the kids her age so no percentile this time…..What a blessing to hear for Devin’s ears!!!!! 1st 6 foot basketball player 2nd he thinks that it will be hard for her to find dates being that she will be so tall……ha ha…. (Laughing)……. And the doctor was sure to tell me that she is not getting her height from me as she was laughing!!!!!

The other day I mentioned the word DANCE Classes and Brynadee’s name in the same sentence…….I was thinking that she could start something active before she was able to start sports. Kalani has done so well with it and loves it so why not……Brynadee will be starting in August!!!!!!

This weekend Kalani had a dance competition and did great I was not there but heard all about it I have seen the dances that she did and its WOW WOW WOW amazing the first time that I saw her perform them I was in wow of how she can do what she dose!!!! This time she got 1st over all out of 50 other dancers and her group did great as well she was an all around all STAR this weekend!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

ms said...

Fun, I bet Brynadee will love it. It seems like kids like anything where they get to move around and wiggle. I love that she is a big girl, it looks like we may have one on our hands. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...

I'll have to come & watch Bryn dance:)